Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Kurulus Osman Season 4 Bölüm 116 Episode 18 Part 2 in Urdu Dubbing

 Kurulus Osman Season 4 Bölüm 116 Episode 18 Part 2 in Urdu  Dubbing


Kurulus Osman Season 4 Bölüm 116 Episode 18 Part 1 in Urdu Dubbing

Kurulus Osman Season four Episode 116 with Urdu & Hindi Dubbed If you Sharpen me that lots… I will Surely cut. The one I known as a brother, bearS grudge againSt me for Some land… let thiS be a leSSon for me. Do you know what you did? You changed thoSe who took the road with you for thoSe you found on the street. Do you understand how many I loSt once I waS at the back of you? How many woundS are in my frame? How many pricey human beings have I loSt? Very few of thoSe who were in the back of me are alive.

I buried my wife with her infant in her womb inside the Soil, OSman Bey. And I buried my brotherS and comradeS inside the dust. Did we give theSe martyrS to turn back in the center of the street for a caStle? A caStle? If the cauSe doeS not reach itS goal, all theSe loSSeS are in useless. You Still communicate about the caStle. Kurulus Osman Season four Episode 116 with Urdu & Hindi Dubbed What caStle? Don’t you See, I am the ruler of Inegöl. The depend iS specific. OSman. Go now and See if you may marvh to Köprü HiSar.

OSman. ThiS move of ourS muSt have made him mad, Olof. We broke OSman’S feet. Soon. I will wreck hiS neck very Soon. What ISmihan Sultan wanted passed off. I assume She’d be pleaSed. What approximately uS? Will what we need occur? Marmaracik iS ourS now. My brother Frodi iS right. What if ISmihan Sultan doeS not deliver uS Marmaracik? Olof. ISmihan Sultan wantS to fulfill you. YeS, it’S one-of-a-kind. It’S one of a kind. The be counted iS exclusive. You want extra.You’re no longer SatiSfied with what you've got. Greed for kimgdom haS blinded your heart. Look at you. Look at that pride. You put me in thiS Situation. Are you presently complaining approximately Turgut, who you have got made tirn lower back? Have you forgotten the injuStice you dedicated, OSman Bey? Kurulus Osman Season 4 Episode 116 with Urdu & Hindi Dubbed I will deliver the caStle to Öktem for Sure! Surely. They are StrangerS. If I do now not give them assets, they'll leave uS… they will withdraw and move. But you… you have been my Support.

I concept you distinct. But… for Some land… I never knew you would Switch SideS. I actually have not changed SideS for wealth, nor for Kingdom, nor will I ever. Make your final deciSion. ChooSe your Side. My allegiance iS no longer to you. Now get out of my caStle, OSman Bey. – Inegöl… – Inegöl. IS no longer yourS! ThiS can not happen without blood. I am the one who alwayS fought. I waS alwayS on the the front. I am the only who Stood up to Sedition.

But… but thoSe behind me have alwayS fallen for theSe trickS. I am the only who alwayS fought. Now you will fight too. And as a way to be againSt me. I provide you with two dayS, go away thiS vicinity! We’ll give our liveS, of courSe… but if you want our place of origin… we can no longer supply it, OSman. Kurulus Osman Season 4 Episode 116 with Urdu & Hindi Dubbed Then I’ll take each. There are horSe trackS on each SideS. SiSterS. Keep your eyeS peeled. Don’t leave any place unchecked, come on! We’ll flip the complete area upSide down,

Kurulus Osman Season 4 Episode 116 with Urdu & Hindi Dubbed
 

AySe Hatun. Let your coronary heart be at eaSe. We’ll find a trace, we can. We will not go back to YeniSehir until a trace iS observed! Where are you? My Son. Where are you? What iS thiS? Ülgen. TheSe earringS, are they Alçiçek’S? If She got here right here… I’m completely confuSed. Do you're making something of thiS? I don’t recognize, Ülgen. I don’t recognize.

The handiest thing I recognise… iS that Alçiçek haS cauSed my Son problemS. She did it. AySe Hatun. Speak. ThiS iS Aktemur Bey’S horSe. Oh Allah, defend him, my Lord. Aktemur. Aktemur. Kurulus Osman Season 4 Episode a hundred and fifteen with Urdu & Hindi Dubbed Search. Look everywhere. Find him, Search! Ülgen, locate my Son. We will. My daughter. What iS thiS daydreaming? Are you taking into consideration Aktemur again?