Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Kurulus Osman Season 3 Episode 88 Live

 Kurulus Osman Season 3 Episode 88 Live


kurulus osman season 3 bolum
 89 live

osman episode 88 live

kurulus osman atv live

kurulus osman episode 88 in urdu live



You and I will be enemies to Osman.


Gunduz must be dead too.


Let them know for now.


Well tell me Turgut why should I trust you?


Why should I spare Gunduz's life?


Forgiveness Osman Bey wants Gündüz and Ayşe to stay in your castle.


I also want that if the evidence points to Gündüz, you will


behead him as soon as possible.


Both of them.


Well.


You are alive for now.


Now.


Cyrus, Samuel, take these.


Now it is necessary to enlarge the game in the camp.


The most glorious of duties is yours.


We will come out of this mess with conquest and property.


You, of course, Turgut Bey.


Thank you gazan blessed.


From Mr. Barkin.


My Bey was sent by Barkın Bey from Kayı Obasi.


My brother Umur was martyred on his way to Kayı Obası.


Since my brother was martyred on this road, it means we are

on the right track, Serhat.  We are on the right path!


Barkın says the situation is not very pleasant.


Look at the state of the ends kneaded with the dough of complacency, Serhat.


As soon as we took a step, we smelled the air of war.


My brother passed away, I hope we will be blessed as well.


Amen sir.


The convoy will continue on the Kızılhan road


. We will arrive in Badembükü to see Barkın.


Let's hear and see what the situation is.


Mister, do you know the messenger?  Don't be a trap.


If it's a trap, we'll reap the unbelievers and reach Kayı.


We say we made our war on the way and we arrived.


Lets.  Come on!


The poison began to circulate in Edebali's veins.


My beautiful Cornelia.


It means that the weak light of Oğuz goes out forever.


It's dark after all.


The darkness is ours, sir.


But if you'll excuse my curiosity, I'd like to ask you something, sir.


You can't learn without asking, Cornelia, my beautiful girl, please ask.  Why


is that Turk, Barkın


, always with you, sir?


So we don't even have a common bond.


Even our beliefs are different.


Greed for power Cornelia.


The greed for power turns a person into a dog even to his enemies.


We have the collar.


I will now meet Ivaz.  My letter has already reached him.


No, you don't deserve this, sister.


You are absolutely right.


Gunduz bey blinded them.


My heart does not understand either.


He is the brother of Osman, Gündüz Bey, but you see Selvi.


Isn't it all out there?


What you say is right, sister.


But you know, Bala girl stands by Selcan to be nice to her.


No, Bala Hatun does not keep such calculations.


My dear sister, you think everyone is like you.


But it is not.


Whether it's a matter of principality or a post, no one knows anyone.


Brother to sister falls to sister.


But there is, you think that I am suizan.


however, your beautiful heart knows best.


Osman loves you very much, Gündüz Bey.


I should never have let my sister interfere with you.


I should never have taken him out of his fortified castle and handed him over to your bristle

tents.


Even if it wasn't by your hand, he


still died because of you.


Kus Kosses, vomit your hatred for us over slander.


Is it hate?  Come on, Gündüz, if my sister hadn't died,


I almost loved you.


Sir Tekfur Nikola they came.


You're already dead, don't let me hear your voice.


In the meantime, let's see if


that Nikola is also in this business or


not.


Come sit down.


Are you better?

- I am good.


kosses.


Did you really kill Gündüz?


You didn't really ask me that question, did you, Nikola?


What was I going to do?  I was going to let the man who killed my brother live?


So what will Osman say about this?


What would he say?


We both lost our brother.

What can he say?


So you're saying that you and Osman are still friends.


Don't be ridiculous, Nikola, what friendship do you think such a thing is possible now?


Osman was the last to walk to my pen.  He lost his friends, he lost his brother.


So all his moves were in vain.


An Osman who has lost everything.


So our castles are safe.

- It's safe.


Selamun aleykum.


And Aleykum salam.


You are obviously on the right path.


Say, old man, where do you come from, where is your path?


I come from Söğüt, and we go wherever our path leads.


So Willow.


So I set out to reach Kayı Obası.


I know.


Sentence gentlemen flock to the extremes.  Osman Bey has been trying for the unity of the Turks for a long time.


Well, the hope of the Turk is at the other extremes.


When we are united, neither Byzantine nor Mongolian can stand before us.


Come on, the unity of a Muslim begins with performing the prayer in congregation.


Let's be pure, but the imam should be the master, not the faqih.


Thanks.


Sir.


The carriage has since descended.  But ten or so horsemen have gone since.


Those who left are Ivaz Bey or the reconnaissance unit.


But this place is against Kayı Obası.


The convoy went to Kayı Obası from here.


But the traces, the traces from here,


obviously separated Ivaz Bey from the convoy.


Cerkutay!  Storm!  Barkin!  You come with us.


Others will follow the caravan.

- It's your command, sir.


It's your command, sir.

- Lets.


You mustn't find the master, Osman, I can't let that happen.


What are you going to do with Osman?


His work is already done, the gentlemen turned their backs.


Why do you still go to him?


Umur also wanted to reach Osman.


It's not in your destiny.


The ends are plentiful.  But traitors and degenerates abound.


Ivaz... Ivaz.


Yours is a life refuted in pursuit of a dream.


We do not rot, degenerate!


Our vision is solid.


Our prayers go to heaven.  I wish the


boards you stepped on were wet,


if you could act as a dog to me like Barkın.


Come on, Osman.


Come here.


Traces go from here.


They must be nearby.


Stand around and be vigilant.


It's your command, sir.


Dad, dad.


Look, we're here.


My sheikh!


My sheikh roasted Akça dervish is burning hot!


Help me, O Lord.


Brown Abdul, catch up!  Yetis Brown Abdal!


My sheikh is roasted, come and eat something!


Grow!

- My sheikh!  My sheikh!


God protect you!

- Dad!


My sheikh is poisoned, Bala chick!  Poisoned!


Father!  Father!  My sheikh!


No!


Dad no!


What's up, what's up!


My sheikh!


Let Osman come himself, whatever he wants, let him ask for it himself.


I'm not going to throw bones at his dogs!


Get out now!


I told


you in words before, but if you say you can't understand nice words, what do you


want?


You will pay regular tribute every month on behalf of Osman Bey.


Or we'll take your castle from you.


Mr. Ivaz.


They killed all of them.


Mr. Ivaz!  Mr. Ivaz!


Mr. Ivaz!


Mr. Osman.


Mr. Ivaz!  Mr. Ivaz!  Say, who did this?


Mr. Ivaz!


Mr. Ivaz!


Ivaz is dead.


You won't live long either.


You...


Osman, your light will surrender to my darkness.


I will illuminate your darkness with my

kurulus osman season 3 episode 88 turkish


kurulus osman season 3 episode 88 urdu english subtitles

Kurulus Osman Season 3 Episode 88 Urdu dubbed